Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It doesn´t rain in november here

Hey yall. I am currently sitting in my office with not much to do and thinking about something to use my time on……well, why not the blog. It has been a while since my last post, but that doesn’t mean nothing has been going on. My life here at my site has been a little slow lately, but that is mostly because we are waiting for the raining season to kickoff our reforestation project. I think it is actually going to happen now. I gave my plan to my counterpart and he actually hugged me. I think that is a good sign. So hopefully, we will be kicking it off pretty soon.

I have been enjoying myself this last month. I hung out with some friends on Halloween and even dressed up. I actually found costume blood in a store here and kind of just covered myself in it. I was a zombie. I think I may have had the scariest costume out of everyone. I say this, because some of my friends would not even talk to me too much because of the way I looked. I got to watch some football games. My Dallas Cowboys are pretty piss poor right now and I don’t see them turning anything around. I think they should bench the starters for the rest of the season and play some rookies and practice squad guys. I mean, that would be kind of exciting, you know watching someone play with some heart. Now on to college football. I haven’t seen one college game this year and that is fine with me. UT looks like it is barely doing a better job than the cowboys. Yuck.

Now on to some sad news……I had my Ipod stolen. It isn’t so bad, but I had some pretty awesome headphones that I used everyday. Oh headphones how I miss you.

Ok, I think I have like 34 days or something until I am returning home for what will be known as the great 25-pound weight gain and good beer trip. It will be precious…I mean cool. I can’t wait to see everyone. My family, friends, and kitty cat have been missed. Maybe I will post something between now and then, but until next post, take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. Well I thought I posted a comment but I goofed...oh well, I'll try again! I am counting down the days until you land in Houston, 24. That breaks down into 3 more Mondays (3 sounds better than 24). I have a new Mexican resturant for us to try, Hectors. They make those pocket sandwiches you introduced me to in Austin. I can't remember what they are called but they are yummy. Earl is enjoying his present home. He sleeps inside on cool nights and thankfully remembers how to operate the litter box. I know you are excited about your project plans...I am really proud of you. As for the ipod, I'm sorry this happened. That is really a bummer. You now will have more time to create your own music. I will be expecting a concert during your stay so start practicing....I'm still waiting for your version of Desperado! I love you tons. Be good! Mom

    ReplyDelete