Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Palabra

Ok, so wutsup. I have been living with a host family for almost two weeks now. I can´t tell anyone the town I live in on a blog post because of awesome Peace Corps policies, but if you want to know, just email me or hit me up on facebook. My days have been consisting of waking up super early and eating either a massive breakfast or a peice of bread and then heading to class. Class can range from spanish class, to security class, to technical class, and if we are lucking we all just wait in line and get vaccinations. I honestly have no idea what I have been vaccinated for anymore. I have a cell phone number now, so if anyone wants to call me, they should give me a shout. Here is the number, dial 0059394405185. 593 is my country code. I think that is all you have to do to call me. So here are some awesome things that have happened so far. I have been shocked by my electric showerhead only once. I ate bloody chicken on accident for dinner one night. The next day was real fun. I found a mouse in my room. I found a beatle in my beard. I accidently ate a chicken intestine. I saw a dog get milked. Yeah, a dog it was hilarious. I was in a parade full of gringos in a town called Nono and everyone in the town was there, but they just watched us act crazy. On one awesome night, I had to help my host brother pull a bunch of sheep out of the back of a truck and then pull them into the back yard. Well, I think I pulled to hard and one of the sheep passed out. All in all, Ecuador has been awesome so far. I find out where my site will be next week. It seems really soon, but it is also exciting. Anyway, I hope all is good and I wil update everyone soon.

1 comment:

  1. lol! o-m-gee funniest thing ive read in a long while. keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete